- Payment needs to be received on the date of stay.
- No refunds.
- Camping and RV sites include up to 4 people. Each extra person is $8.00, to a maximum of 6 people for each site.
- Cabins are limited to a total of 4 people.
- Extra vehicles are $5.00.
- Day guests must check in at the office and leave by dusk. Day use is $5.00 per person.
- Quiet time is 10 pm – 7:00 am (people are trying to sleep).
- Check-in is 2:00 pm, check-out is 12:00 pm.
- Keep your area clean and free of garbage.
- Please separate your garbage into recycling and garbage.
- Keep all fires in the fire pits and covered by grates.
- Firewood is for sale, do not burn wood with nails, screws or treated wood.
- Children 12 & under on the dock must be accompanied by an adult 16 or older and wear a lifejacket. (We have some on hand, but best to bring your own.)
- Do not display or discharge firearms.
- Fireworks are not allowed unless permission given by owners.
- Alcohol is allowed but no illegal drugs.
- No ATV’s or motorized bikes.
Pets are permitted if on a leash, quiet & cleaned up after. There is a $10 pet cleaning fee for cabins. Pets are not to be left unattended in the cabins. Do not leave a pet tied outside if you are away from your site or tie them to plants. Aggressive or noisy pets will be asked to leave. Dog owners agree to accept legal & financial responsibility for any property damage or injuries caused by their dog.
We thank you for bringing your family to our resort! Enjoy our family camp, and have a relaxing, fun, and safe time. We ask for your cooperation with these guidelines. Please be respectful of one another’s space and clean up after yourselves.
Let’s make this fun for everyone!